Effective as from 1st April 2020
- Customers Are King
While we facilitate your business on the Internet, we are an independent contractor. It is the customer's right after all, to receive good service and friendly support – insist on it! The customer is always king with us - you alone are the center of attention. We only have control of the products and services we provide directly, and are not liable for your actions, the actions of third party service providers.
- Services Managed by Cloudinhost
Cloudinhost providing the cloud solution along with superb customer support services. We are trying to help the people in Italy, Germany, UK, USA & Australia with our 24/7 expertise team.
- A. Knowledge - – you can visit our self-drive knowledge-based portal to improve your skills as well host setup and manage the cloud hosting services.
- B. Cloud Server- Buy fully managed Linux and windows vps server.
- C. Cheap Dedicated Server – Get cheap dedicated server included with NVME and ssd storage server. Cloudinhost is a cheap dedicated hosting provider in global market.
- D. Office365 - But office 365 business email suite included with office word, excel , PowerPoint as well as Microsoft Team, One drive , 50 gb mailbox storage . Cloudinhost help you migrate Gsuite to office365 easily without any data loss.
- E. Managed AWS - hire best-certified AWS solution architect to manage your aws infrasturuce and deploy your application with minimum optimized infrasturuce.
- F. Microsoft Azure Cloud – Cloudinhost expertise to manage and migrate your infrasturuce on Microsoft azure cloud included with Desktop Virtualization, DR setup , Compute , Load balancer , SAP on Azure .
- H. Magento Hosting - We love to support the online shopping platform and all provide you 100 % uptime on magento application with fast cdn network. Cloudinhost understand the value of online shopping website stability and uptime because we never allow losing customer their orders.
- I. Docker - is a set of platform as service products that uses OS-level virtualization to deliver software in packages called containers. No need to hire the server admin for deploy Docker application. Get Docker managed server in 1 minute.
- J. WordPress Hosting – an challenge in the market to keep the website secure on server but now don’t afraid for that we provide secure WordPress cloud hosting so that you get enjoy your own cloud WordPress hosting services.
- K. Media Streaming server – We have good experience on ANT media server as well as node media server with IP camera streaming , live streaming webrtc , rtmp etc.
- L. Gaming Server – We are expert to setup and manage the high volume traffic servers included with d-dos protection on server. Buy cheap Linux and windows server for cricket gaming app or football.
- M. Kubernetes – Deploy kubernetes server instant and start your services.
- N. SAP Hana – we build the product as a services so you get your product deliver without any pain and wasting time. We are expert in deploy the sap Hana servers.
- a. Whm/Cpanel - is provided through a third party web-hosting panel. We offers each our dedicated and vps server with whm/cPanel, for that you do not need worry about to manage multiple vendor.
- b. Plesk Control Panel- with Cloudinhost you will get each windows vps and windows dedicated server along with Plesk web hosting panel so that you can smoothly manage your application without hiring any system admin.
- c. Centos Web panel – that’s open source control panel for website hosting, where you can easily manage your multiple website hosting without paying the control panel fee.
- d. Media Control Panel- Cloudinhost provide you media streaming server admin panel , where you can manage your on-demand videos streaming as well as manage the live stream channel as per your media streaming requirements.
- e. LAMP Server- Our expert team are able to configure the Linux apache, nginx, lite speed, php fpm, MySQL database and mariadb database. Customer do not need to pay for any control panel and save $ 20 to $ 30 each month.
- a. Services terms. We are offering each services based on hourly usages as well as monthly billing process. We will begin delivery of the Services on the Effective Date and continue until the date set out on the page describing the Services located. You can cancel your services anytime whenever you need and pay for the services time period usages only. You can pay user services by credit, debit card and PayPal only.
- b. AUTOMATIC RENEWAL & Termination. The Initial Term will be automatically renew all the services on date of renewal. We have foxed policy for renewal reminder and if services not renewed by the date of renewal will be suspended. We always kept the customer services for 3 days on suspension mode after that services will be auto terminated and Cloudinhost will not be liable for any backup.
We offer a 99.9% uptime commitment. We will use our commercially reasonable efforts to provide the Services twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven days a week. However, in order to operate in an efficient and secure manner, servers and network equipment require routine maintenance and upgrades (“Scheduled Downtime”) and you acknowledge that from time to time the Services may be unavailable for various reasons, including due to Scheduled Downtime or causes beyond our control. We will provide commercially reasonable advance notice to you for Scheduled Downtimes, and will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimize any other disruption, inaccessibility, or inoperability of our web servers but we are not responsible for the unavailability.Services Maintenance
Planned outages, including Scheduled Downtime, during these periods will not fall under our 99.9% uptime commitment. Cloudinhost will make a reasonable effort to advise Cloudinhost customers as far in advance as possible of any predicted extended outages.
- A. Routine Maintenance” means a weekly short downtime necessary for quick updates and patches requiring reboots or restarts. Routine Maintenance Window (Weekly). Sunday mornings, from 12:00 AM until 5:00 AM, outages should not exceed fifteen (15) minutes unless other problems are encountered and will NOT be announced.
- B. “Comprehensive Maintenance” means a longer monthly or otherwise scheduled downtime necessary for enhancements that are more significant. Comprehensive Maintenance Window (Monthly or Scheduled). First Saturday evening of every month from 7:00 PM until 7:00 AM Sunday morning or
- C. “Emergency Maintenance” means a service affecting maintenance that is so severe it requires immediate attention. This type of maintenance is inherently not scheduled and is only used in extreme circumstances. We will make our best effort to notify customers should this become necessary
- D. The Scheduled Downtime intervals are as follows (the time zone is where the data center or server is located): otherwise scheduled and communicated to affected customers via your contact email address.
Before attempting to troubleshoot any issue yourself or engaging us to assist with Service issues, please BACKUP ANY AND ALL DATA. Cloudinhost is not responsible for any data loss or corruption, including that resulting from:
- (i) our authorized actions,
- (ii) those actions you take using the Services,
- (iii) hardware failures, or
- (iv) any software or other technology failures.
- a. It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure that all Services being provided on their servers are setup to resume operations automatically upon reboot or restart of the particular Service you have with us. Cloudinhost will not be held responsible for any problems or service outages caused due to reboots during standard maintenance periods.
- b. WE HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR DOWNTIME RESULTING FROM YOUR ACTIONS.
- a. Support Generally. Support we offer is included as a Service. We do not charge for responding to technical support tickets, phone calls or Live Chat but we do expect you to abide by the terms of this Support Policy and our other Policies when utilizing this Service.
- b. Technical Support Tickets. This is our primary support system. Almost ALL issues will require the submission of a trouble ticket. This is our preferred method because of the ability to track issues to resolution and give us time to properly review and research problems. Please do not submit multiple tickets about the same problem as that simply creates confusion. If you need to add information to an existing ticket, please do so in the existing ticket by logging into the support system or by replying to the ticket email.
- c. Live Chat. Live Chat is available by clicking the Live Help button on our website. This gives you the ability to immediately contact one of our representatives. Due to the nature of live chat, our goal is to gather all necessary details and open a support ticket on your behalf. Our team is focused on ensuring proper resolutions as quickly as possible.
- d. Phone. In the unlikely event that you experience a service interruption, we ask that you immediately call our support team and report the issue. Our support staff will work with you to resolve the issue. We understand that your time is valuable and we do our best to avoid any live troubleshooting of issues. Our staff will gather as much detail from you during your call and open a ticket on your behalf. We would be more than happy to call you back if you provide a call back number or we will attempt to use the phone number associated with your account if no call back number is provided.
The timeframes below are when the applicable method of support is provided. You can of course submit tickets outside this period, but answers may not be received until business hours resume.
- 1. Live Chat: 24/7/365 Days
- 2. Phone: 24/7365 Days
- 3. Billing Tickets: Monday-Saturday 10:00AM - 7:00PM IST
- a. Unsolicited commercial email, or SPAM, is prohibited. Our network is not designed to be used for mailing lists with over five hundred (500) recipients and you may not send an email to more than five hundred (500) recipients. If you need to send an email to over five hundred (500) recipients, please contact our Support Team for a list of other service providers that can assist with this task. Even if you send email to fewer than five hundred (500) recipients, we will consider your mail to be unsolicited, or SPAM, if it results in a number of complaints to us, disrupts our network, or subjects us to unfavorable action by other Internet providers. Please review the “CAN-SPAM Act” and ensure that any commercial email you send complies with this Act. Email that is “CAN-SPAM compliant” may still otherwise be prohibited by our AUP. If you believe one of our customers is engaged in spamming, please send an email containing all headers, and your contact information, to: abuse(at)a2hosting.com (replace “(at)” with “@”).
- b. Certain content is prohibited. You are responsible for any content transmitted, or accessed, using our network. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. You may not use our network to directly facilitate the violation of any particular law or regulation or this AUP. The activities listed below are meant to provide you with examples of activities and content that are strictly prohibited by this AUP. Use of our network to host content related to or to engage in the following activities is strictly prohibited.
- i. Topsites;
- ii. IRC scripts/bots, IRCD (irc servers), AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites;
- iii. IP scanners, Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications;
- iv. Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts;
- v. File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare);
- vi. Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways;
- vii. Websites or links to websites advocating human violence and hate crimes;
- viii. Websites promoting illegal activities. or linking to other websites that promote illegal activities;
- ix. selling, or otherwise disseminating, pornography or other erotic material, regardless of its literary merit;
- x. hosting adult thumbnail galleries/banner exchanges;
- xi. lottery/gambling or chain letters, regardless of content, and regardless of your citizenship;
- xii. advertising, advocating or operating High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) , Ponzi or Pyramid schemes, prime banks programs, Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs, or Related Sites;
- xiii. fraudulent sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com).
- xiv. broadcasting or streaming of live sporting events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc.) or television;
- xv. cryptocurrency/bitcoin miners;
- xvi. impersonating another user or otherwise falsifying one’s user name in email, Usenet postings, on Internet Relay Chat (IRC), or with any other Internet service;
- xvii. dox or posting personally identifiable information such as addresses and phone numbers of individuals with the hope of causing damage or harm to said person. This does not cover Government officials when providing contact email addresses or the representatives work phone;
- xviii. content that promotes or advocates human trafficking in any way shape or form as determined by Cloudinhost sole discretion, sites that promote prostitution, or escort services;
- xix. network unfriendly activity (ex: attempts to interfere with our network or network connections or which adversely affect the ability of other people or systems to use our network or the Internet);
- xx. creating, posting or sending Warez, Roms, CD-Keys, cracks, passwords, serial numbers, Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, engaging in denial of service attacks, or hosting content that is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- xxi. posting links to prohibited items, facilitating a violation of our Policies, or instructing others in illegal or prohibited activities; and
- xxii. Setting up or using (via the Service) proxies, proxy scripts/anonymizers of any kind.
If you believe that another customer is using our network in violation of these Policies, please contact us.
- c. Network Stability. Our network is designed to meet the anticipated needs of our customers, users, and our needs. If we determine that your use of the Services is in breach of our Policies or impairs the stability of our equipment, technology or network, we may suspend your use of the network, throttle back the bandwidth available for your use, or terminate our agreement with you, in our sole discretion.
- d. Monitoring of Communications. We have the duty and obligation to comply with U.S. law. In certain cases that means that your use of the Services will be monitored. You agree that we are not considered a secure communications medium for the purposes of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, and that you have no expectation of privacy. From time-to-time, we may monitor your use of the network for statistical purposes and to improve the use of our network.
- e. Child Pornography. Cloudinhost takes a strong zero tolerance stance on child pornography, content perceived to be child pornography or child exploitative content. Any website found to host child pornography, link to child pornography or exploitative content will be suspended immediately without notice or warning.
In the event of a violation of any of our Policies, our Compliance Team will take commercially reasonable steps to notify you via email with relevant details about the alleged violation. Compliance with applicable Federal, State, and Local laws, and court orders will also be taken into account when we respond to alleged violations.Money Back Guarantee
- a. Certain Hosting Services carry an unconditional thirty (30) day satisfaction guarantee. To cancel your Hosting Services and receive a refund of our fees, you must contact us via the Client Portal within thirty (30) days from the Effective Date and a refund will be issued.
- b. If you cancel after thirty (30) days from the Effective Date, you will be issued a prorated refund, rounded up to the next full month of service. No refunds will be issued for partial months of service.
- c. Refund requests received after one hundred twenty (120) days from the Effective Date will be issued via PayPal. Refunds are not offered for partial months of service. Accounts that are terminated due to violations of our Policies are not eligible for a refund.
- d. All third party fees, including domain registration fees, setup fees and migration fees, are non-refundable, non-negotiable and excluded from our Anytime Money Back Guarantee. Further, SSL certificates have a Twenty Five (25) day refund window from time of purchase.
- e. For free domain registration promotions (.com, .net and .org), the retail price of the domain $14.95 will be deducted from any refund amount upon cancellation. You will retain the domain registration. Accounts that are terminated due to Terms of Service violations are not eligible for a refund. Domain registrations, setup fees and migration fees are not refundable. Service credits have no cash value and are extended at our discretion. Service credits expire if your account is fully terminated.
- f. All refunds are subject to the terms of service for any third party payment processor and those terms take precedence over the terms in the Terms of Services and our Policies. In the event we are unable to refund any fees or charges via the method of payment, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to return or credit the appropriate funds to you.
- g. If you paid us by credit card we will credit the card on file. If you paid us by PayPal, we will take steps to refund the PayPal account. If you paid us through another payment processor, we will take steps to refund the appropriate fees through that payment processor. If the information we have on file for your account is not up to date, your refund may not be completed. Refund requests of payments made to CloudinHost by bank transfer, check or money order or after one hundred twenty (120) days have passed on a credit card payment will be issued via PayPal only. If you cannot accept PayPal payments, you will not be eligible for a refund via other methods. CloudinHost is not responsible for fees deducted from any refund processed by PayPal.
- a. Customers who at the time of the report of the claimed outage are not current on their invoices for the Services do not qualify for service Credits related to any outages.
- b. Customers who have not paid their invoices on time more than three times in the 12 months preceding the claimed outage are not eligible for service credits.
- c. In order to deliver a secure high performance hosting environment, we utilize certain automated systems to limit malicious and resource-intensive activity. In some instances, non-malicious activity can appear to be malicious and trigger our systems, which may limit your ability to use our Services as set forth in Section 3(d)(iii) of the TOS. Such limitations may result in bandwidth throttling or suspension or termination of your account, in our sole discretion. In these situations, any interruption, suspension or change in the availability of the Services will not be considered downtime and will not be eligible for a service credit.
- a. License. In connection with any data migration, you hereby authorize Cloudinhost to access your data for data migration purposes. Before requesting Services that may require a data migration to occur, you hereby agree to backup all of your data on both the source and the target servers, as appropriate.
- b. Upgrades. When upgrading to a higher-priced hosting plan, we will migrate your account to the new Service at no charge. The data center migration fee is also waived if you choose to move to a new data center during the upgrade process. Upgrade requests are processed and effective only after payment for the package price difference is paid. If you would like to move to another data center without upgrading your account, there is a twenty-five dollar ($25) migration fee.
- c. Downgrades. When downgrading to a lower-priced plan, the difference between the amount of the current package price already paid over the new package price will be placed on the billing account as a service credit. Refunds will not be issued and a twenty-five dollar ($25) downgrade migration fee may be charged. Please contact the sales or billing department if considering an upgrade or downgrade to determine what options are suitable and to discuss pricing.
- d. Migrations From Other Hosts. All migration-related work is included as a Service for purposes of our Policies.
- i. All complementary migrations require the user to provide cPanel account credentials for their previous hosting environment. Clients who migrate from non cPanel hosting environments may incur a charge determined by the migration team and assessed based on the complexity of the migration.
- ii. Startup, Drive, Turbo Boost, and Turbo Max clients receive 1 (one) complimentary migration. If the previous host does not provide cPanel access, a migration fee may be assessed.
- iii. Reseller Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, and Managed VPS clients receive 25 (twenty five) complementary cPanel account migrations. If the previous host does not provide cPanel access or if you would like our team to migrate more than 25 (twenty five) accounts, a migration fee may be assessed.
- e. Other Migration Situations. Some clients have specific migration needs, depending on our migration workload, we may be able to accommodate those needs. In these cases, you may incur a charge determined by the migration team and assessed based on the complexity of the migration and your specific needs.
INDIA export laws apply to your use of the Services. It is your obligation to confirm that your use of the Services complies with applicable laws and we encourage you to learn more about ITALY export laws to ensure that your use of our network complies with these laws. All claims you bring against us must be resolved in accordance with our Policies. Without limiting the previous sentence, this includes claims based on Service outages that are expressly covered by our Policies. All claims filed or brought contrary to our Policies will be considered to be improperly filed and a breach of our Policies